Comments are usually moderated. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment. If any comment seems submitted just to advertise a website it will not be published.

Thursday 17 April 2014

HASTA LAVISTA

It is widely known that Windows XP is now in effect ex Windows XP. I have been using mainly an eight year old desktop and also a ten year old notebook as my main and back up computors both running XP Pro service pack 3 and supposedly virus protected. Indeed the desktop came originally with Vista installed but I had XP substituted instead.  Last week a trojan caused my desktop to go gradually down from having to start in safe mode to now not booting up at all. Today my notebook is operating only in safe mode but for how much longer I don`t know. I am off on a fairly long holiday next week and no more posts will be appearing until the second week in May when I hope by then to have mastered the workings of Windows 8.1 operating in a new all in one machine.

Hasta lavista baby; I`ll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment