Comments are usually moderated. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment. If any comment seems submitted just to advertise a website it will not be published.

Tuesday 28 March 2017

PUFFING MY OWN TRUMPET RE KEIR STARMER

Last night I watched the BBC Brexit Question Time and was none too impressed by the performance of former Director of Public Prosecutions now reborn as a Labour front bench spokesman Keir Starmer. Permitting myself a little puff of prediction on my own trumpet  I commented on 17th March 2012 at this blog`s now defunct previous site [see below]  that Starmer was more suited to a political position than his current one.  It seems to me that selling snake oil door to door to the undeserving poor of Islington with J. Corbyn might be more suitable for his smooth talking but unconvincing talents. 



The Crown Prosecution Service has had a fair amount of what I deem justifiable criticism on this site. I am not alone. Earlier this week Her Majesty’s Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate published its latest report. It does not make comfortable reading and Keir Starmer`s response is more that of a politician than the equivalent of a C.E.O. of a vast organisation. Readers can access the press release here.




No comments:

Post a Comment